Aon Hewitt Hiring for IT Software Engineer Freshers 2016 in Noida.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Aon Hewitt Hiring for IT Software Engineer Freshers 2016
Aon Hewitt Hiring for IT Software Engineer
The Software Engineer I’s role is to develop and manage the application code for a system or part of a project. The Software Engineer I role typically has skills to work with multiple platforms and/or services.
Knowledge & Experience:
Candidate should have 1-4 years of experience.
Should and Modules including validation rules, assignment rules, permission sets, Profile, Role Hierarchy, Organization Wide default, Workflow, Approval Process, Reports.
Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a have internship / live project Training in salesforce CRM.
Candidate must have expertise and strong knowledge in Apex declarative changes and data loader.
Exposure of working on Objects must have (Dev 401/ADM 201/App Builder)
Should have good communication skills
Follow development instructions and documentation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable.
Key Responsibility Areas:
. Project Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
• Understand the detailed tasks required to create the code based on project specifications.
• Create/update the initial coding estimates for assigned tasks.
• Communicate regularly with the DA/DL/DM about development changes, scheduling, and status.
Development & Support
• Build the code according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
• Use code management processes and tools to avoid versioning problems.
• Ensure that the code does not affect the functioning of any external or internal systems.
• Perform peer reviews of code to ensure it meets coding and efficiency standards.
Testing & Debugging
• Write and execute the unit test cases and test each piece to verify the basic functionality before comprehensive testing.
• Perform peer reviews of unit test cases.
• Debug and resolve any code or interface problems encountered by the Software Engineer/Test Engineer.
• Fix function testing issues and/or client issues.
• Create documentation for the code as per defined standards and processes.
• Adhere to the project and support processes.
• Coach Software Engineer in the proper visual and efficiency standards, approach to unit testing, and appropriate content for documentation.
Formal Education & Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/technology.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :