Bajaj Electricals Ltd Hiring for Territory Head – Alternate Channels Freshers 2016 in Bangalore, Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin.
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Location: Bangalore, Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin
No Of Vacancy : NA
Details of Bajaj Electricals Ltd Hiring for Territory Head – Alternate Channels Freshers 2016
Bajaj Electricals Ltd Hiring for Territory Head
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4237 Crores, is a part of the US$ 7 billion (over Rs 30,000 crores) “Bajaj Group”.
We have 3 business segments Engineering & Projects, Consumer Durable and Lighting, with 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 1000 distributors, 4000 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 282 Customer Care centers.
Now we have this opening for a Territory Head – CPC Sales with our Alternate Channels Division.
Location: Cochin and Bangalore
Job purpose & Scope: To manage CPC depot under the branch & URCs.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Achieve sales & collection targets –
– To achieve sales targets depot wise.
– Ensure successful sales of new products introduced.
– Regular sales monitoring of products unit wise.
– Ensure timely collection of BFA numbers and enter in the system.
2. Liaise with depots and sell through URCs (Unit Run Canteens).
3. Ensure after sales service & provide replacement on time.
4. Organize free service camps and demo stations with the help of customer care.
5. Monitor the agents and guide them.
6. Prepare sales reports, sales projection and indenting reports every month and send to HO for monitoring
7. Prepare seasonal planning reports.
8. Monitor stock on a daily basis.
9. Liaise with co-coordinators for billing and with depots for product dispatch.
10. Collect BFA (Bill Forwarding Advise) from CPC-HO and ensure re-certification of bills.
11. Competitor Analysis
– To provide market information and feedback on competitors activities and suggest schemes.
– Collect data from market about market share, industry growth and competitors.
Essential Qualification: Graduation
Desired Qualification: A Post graduate diploma in sales and marketing is preferred but not essential
Experience: 2- 8 years of experience in selling directly or through channel sales to CPC/CSD/Government/PSU Customers – preferably from consumer durable and or FMCG industry. Freshers from Good Institutes, interested in Alternate Channel Sales can also Apply.
Industry Preference: Consumer Durable Industry, Home Appliances/ Kitchen Appliances preferable.
Good Sales Skills, Business Accumen and Relationship management skills are mandatory for the position.
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) ‘Bajaj Group’.
The revenue earning departments of BEL has four segments – Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects), & Exports (31 Cr). These segments are supported by business units – Consumer Durables – Fans, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, & Morphy Richards; Lighting – Domestic Lighting, & Luminaires; EPC – Transmission line Tower, Power Distribution & Illumination EPC.
With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :