Bombardier Hiring Systems Engineer Mechanical for Freshers 2017 in Hyderabad.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 0 yrs
Last Date to apply : 12th Jan 2017
Details of Bombardier Hiring Systems Engineer Mechanical for Freshers 2017
Bombardier Hiring Systems Engineer
· Defines all requirements for his/hers systems while taking into account customer contract, bid description, vehicle requirements, standards and additional requirements of authorities and operational requirements. Ensure designs are compliant to customer and legislative requirements. Including design review, design assurance statements, system testing, first article inspections, clause by clause responses to requirements.
· Creates the concept documents describing the system concept for a project/bid
· Evaluates suppliers’ proposals and benchmarks with other projects
· Manage technical response from system suppliers, via technical requirements documentation, interface documentation, deliverables lists, type testing, manuals, strategic development, building relations.
· Assist our sub-suppliers in the design process. Use experience to offer design solutions and where a practical solution cannot be found revisit requirements and find compromise for all stakeholders.
· Is responsible of all aspects of the Systems, their sub-functions, subsystems including technical specification, reliability, maintenance and performance. Ensure successful integration into the vehicle, from concept to finished product.
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
Minimum Engineering Bachelor degree or similar
Previous experience with mechanical engineering design as system engineer or Integration.
As the world’s only manufacturer of planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
But it’s not just our products and services that make us a global leader. The most important success factor is our employees, all 76,400 of them. Together we’re focused on making mobility more efficient, sustainable and inviting than ever before. We call it The Evolution of Mobility.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada, traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indices. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013, we posted revenues of $18.2 billion USD.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :