Caterpillar Hiring for System Data Support Analyst Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : NA
Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply : Nov 1, 2016
Details of Caterpillar Hiring for System Data Support Analyst Freshers 2016
Caterpillar Hiring for System Data Support Analyst
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
* Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
* Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
* Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
3. Product Introduction
4. Product Support
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Your road to success is built through a Caterpillar career. As part of the talented Caterpillar team, you appreciate that working for a global leader creates endless opportunities for you.
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies. Caterpillar India with state-of-the-art Engineering Design Centre delivers these end-to-end Technology solutions using Cloud Computing, Mobile & Web applications, Analytics Control Systems, Product Engineering and looks out for top talent to join the journey.
This position will support the Low Voltage Electric Drive Rotors and Stators team, located in Peoria, Illinois. The team is engaged in design and development of electric motor and generator components for Caterpillar’s product lines.
Unposting Date – Nov 1, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :