Cisco Hiring for Associate Systems Engineer Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BA/ B.Sc
Experience : Freshers
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Cisco Hiring for Associate Systems Engineer Freshers 2016
Cisco Hiring for Associate Systems Engineer
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
• Graduated from an accredited university within 27 months prior to program start date
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
• Application Centric Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Relocation Requirements & Three-Year Program Progression:
• Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Bangalore for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
• Year 2: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You may be relocated to another Global Virtual Engineering hub location within your home country but outside of Bangalore. Relocation would be based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at the time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
• Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :