Cisco Hiring for Software Engineer – Intern Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Cisco Hiring for Software Engineer – Intern Freshers 2016
Cisco Hiring for Software Engineer
Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
• Independently develop software code per design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
• Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :