CitiBank Hiring for Assistant Manager Freshers 2016 in Mumbai.
Qualification: B.Com, CA
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of CitiBank Hiring for Assistant Manager Freshers 2016
CitiBank Hiring for Assistant Manager
Role Outline/Job Summary:
These main responsibilities in financial reporting processes are mentioned below:
1. Submission of the country’s Financial Data Load (head office financial statements) on a monthly basis. This includes preparation, review, and posting of Financial Adjustments using the Citi reporting systems, investigating any major variances, review on the reasonableness of the balances, and ensuring US GAAP have been properly applied in the financial reports.
2. To keep Country Financial Controllers updated on any month end communications and process progress.
3. Preparation, review, and submission of the country’s other head office reports such as Foreign Currency reports, Country Exposure Reports, Quarterly Memo cable, Cash flow reports, etc.
4. Preparation and submission of the annual tax package for the country.
5. Performing Variance Analysis for Month end and Quarter end reporting.
1. Ensuring successful Month & Quarter end closing
2. Coordinating with the Country Controllers on regular basis and keeping them informed on progress / developments.
3. To continuously improve the process and enhance the controls.
1. Completion of Mandatory training hours
2. Assisting the team in process improvements
1. Successful reporting of the US regulatory reports
2. Assisting the team in Month & Quarter end close, Audit and other activities.
Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a hub for multinational corporations in Mumbai.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :