Dell Hiring Freshers for System Admin Advisor 2016 in Noida.
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech
Experience: 0 yrs
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Dell Hiring Freshers for System Admin Advisor 2016
Dell Hiring Freshers for System Admin
Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
• Tests software updates and patches.
• Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
• Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
• Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
• Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
• Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
• Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
• Implements appropriate levels of system security.
Basic knowledge of System Administration and Operating Systems.
• Basic knowledge of Systems Hardware.
• Basic knowledge of Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure.
• Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations.
• Basic knowledge of network technologies.
• Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements.
– Design and/or implementation of enterprise-wide virtualized systems using Citrix and/or VMware technologies.
– Intermediate to advanced PowerShell scripting
– Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
– Experience providing Tier 2 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
– Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
– Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to work well both independently and in teams
– Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
Maintains program products and performs requested changes to the operating system & subsystems, which support the customer’s business.
• Performs a variety of maintenance tasks associated with the support, modification, and updating of the system software to include system software installations, upgrades, tests, troubleshooting and fixes.
• May perform other support activities to help assure the consistent performance of the operating and program products.
• Provides diagnosis for operating systems software & program product failures.
• Provides system maintenance & requested changes utilizing enabling tools.
• Provides advice, training, and 24×7 technical support to customers, users and programmers.
• Basic knowledge of the principles, practices and capabilities of software and operation systems features.
• Performs patch management.
• Performs incident management and change management execution.
Applies knowledge and understanding of customer needs and other internal/external contacts.
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
On September 12, 2013, Dell stockholders approved the proposal in which Michael Dell, Dell’s Founder, Chairman and CEO, will acquire Dell in partnership with global technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners. The merger transaction closed on October 29, 2013, and the company has delisted its common shares from the NASDAQ Stock Market. Per the merger agreement, Dell shareholders are entitled to receive $13.75 in cash, in addition to a special dividend of $0.13 per common share.
As a private company, we are going back to our roots, to the entrepreneurial spirit that made Dell one of the fastest growing, most successful companies in history. We’re unleashing the creativity and confidence that have always been the hallmarks of our culture. We will be able to serve our customers with a single-minded purpose and drive the innovations that will change our world for the better.
Qualified Institutional Investor Financial Request
If you are a qualified institutional investor and need to request access to Dell’s financial information via our secure site, please complete our Financial Access Request
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :