Deloitte Hiring for Business Technology Analyst Freshers 2016 in Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Qualification : B.Tech /B.E
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary : Rs.5 Lacs
No .of Vacancy: NA
Details of Deloitte Hiring for Business Technology Analyst Freshers 2016
Deloitte Hiring for Business Technology Analyst
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical – U.S. India – HR Transformation
HR Transformation works with organizations to define, structure, and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function and the overall impact, value that HR can drive to the business. Those improvements cut across HR processes, organizational structure, enabling technologies, and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment, maximize organizational and HR performance, and establish a culture focused on enhancing business value.
The projects we undertake range from HR Strategy, Process Improvements to Technology Implementations using Oracle, Workday and SAP cloud for large global clients.
Our US India regions are a part of our US firm which enable our consultants to drive world class client service. They are hence referred to as US India. HR Transformation is a rapidly growing service line for us and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. Our practice is the leading group for cloud technology work and our consultants are world class driving technical and functional solutions for our clients both in US and globally.
HR Transformation has four Service Offerings:
• HR Service Delivery
• HR Technology-Oracle Cloud (Fusion, PeopleSoft, EBS, Taleo)
• HR Technology-SAP/SuccessFactors
• HR Technology-Workday HR
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT)
Target Batches: 2016
CTC Offered: 5 LPA fixed + Variable Bonus
Work Timing: Regular Office shift
Job Locations: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai (Please select the preferred location during registration)
The key job responsibilities include the following:
• Works on technical role and solves small to medium complex requirements
• Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
• Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
• Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
The key skills required are as follows:
• Proficient in business communication skills at entry level
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
• Good understanding of relational database management system
• Good knowledge in any of the programing languages like C, C++, Java
• Good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :