Genpact WalkIn for Technical Process Freshers and Experienced 2016 in Gurgaon.
Qualification: B.Tech /B.E, B.Sc, BCA
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Walkin Date : 12th Nov 2016
Details of Genpact WalkIn for Technical Process Freshers and Experienced 2016
Genpact WalkIn for Technical Process
SKILLS REQUIRED –
1. Candidate must be a graduate – BTECH / BCA / B.E. / BSC.
2. Fresher / Experience both can apply
3. Must have excellent command over English – fluency in spoken English and good written English, customer service skills and high energy levels
4. The candidate should be able to successfully handle customer queries on network related problems, provide telephone/email based troubleshooting assistance and meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations
5. Candidate should be flexible working in night shifts.
1. Troubleshooting of electronic products for a leading brand name
2. Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
3. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
Please carry a copy of resume, valid Govt ID proof and passport size photographs.
Genpact (NYSE: G) designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Our hundreds of long-term clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. Founded as a division of GE in 1997 and then spun off in 2005, Genpact earned 2014 revenues of $2.28 billion and has more than 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office based in New York City.
DATE : 12TH NOVEMBER, 2016 (SATURDAY)
VENUE: HOTEL CENTRAL BLUE STONE, SECTOR – 29, CITY CENTER, GURGAON
LANDMARK : NEAREST METRO STATION – HUDA CITY CENTER & OPPOSITE – K.R. MANGLAM SCHOOL
TIME : 10AM – 3PM
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :