HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive for Service Desk Freshers 2016 in Noida / Bangalore / Chennai.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Fresher – 6 months
Location: Noida / Bangalore / Chennai
Walkin date : 19th November 2016
Details of HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive for Service Desk Freshers 2016
HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive for Service Desk
HCL Technologies for 2014, 2015 & 2016 Passed out students
(For 2014, 2015 & 2016 Passed out Batches)
– Post Graduates not eligible
– No standing arrears
– 50% and above throughout in academics
– Immediate joining in November
|SELECTION PROCESS||1. Online/Offline Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical and HR Interviews
|EXPERIENCE||Fresher – 6 months|
|WORK LOCATION||Noida / Bangalore / Chennai|
|ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILL SETS||– L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
– Good troubleshooting skills
– Fundamental knowledge of Networks
– Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
– Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
– Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
– Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
|JOB RESPONSIBILITIES||– Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
– Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
– Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
– Batch job scheduling.
– Start/stop backup jobs.
– Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
– Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
HCL Training & Staffing Services is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited created with a vision to provide assured jobs through a unique training program “Learn to Earn Accelerator Program” or LEAP. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a niche avenue – a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise, and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL. Thus was conceived the idea of HCL TSS, with the objective of becoming the largest integrated talent-solutions company in India preparing skilled workforce for the future. HCL TSS is further creating employment opportunities in Tier II and Tier III cities by sourcing, training and deploying talent locally by offering world class job opportunities.
HCL TSS is the in house deployment arm of HCL technologies that focus at empowering fresher employment in to the IT space through its LEAP model. for further details please log on to our website.
Walkin Date :
|DATE and TIME||19th November 2016 8:30 AM|
|COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE||Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :