HCL Technologies WalkIn for Associate Freshers 2016 in Noida.
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Experience : Fresher
Location : Noida
No Of Vacancy : 01
Removal Date : 12th -Sep -2017
Details of HCL Technologies WalkIn for Associate Freshers 2016
HCL Technologies WalkIn for Associate
Job Description (Posting). Profile: DCOPS-FRESHER
• Graduate with 0 years of relevant experience in IT\Call Centre.
• Should be willing to work in 24×7 shifts.
• Should be able to work effectively in cross-functional environment.
• DC Operations is responsible for Monitoring Devices so it has high level financial impact hence requires very close coordination and supervision with Business, application team and Support Groups.
• Should have knowledge on Server/device Alerts monitoring on various Tools like SCOM, HP- OVO, OVIS, SCCM etc. with ticket creation with in approved and contractual SLA’s.
• Should have knowledge of ITIL process.
• Should be able to handle all critical and non critical Alerts, calling out the respective support team members and maintain the entire life cycle of the ticket until resolution.
• Handling communication for high priority incidents for the entire life cycle of the ticket until resolution.
• Should have good written and verbal communication and customer interaction skills.
• Must have aptitude and attitude to learn / work on new technologies.
Qualification BE/B.Tech (Hons)
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over1,05,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :