HCL Technologies WalkIn for Graduate Trainee Freshers 2016 in Mumbai.
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Experience : Fresher
Location : Mumbai
No Of Vacancy : 1
Removal Date : 14th Jan 2017
Details of HCL Technologies WalkIn for Graduate Trainee Freshers 2016
HCL Technologies WalkIn for Graduate Trainee
Job Description (Posting). 1. Good communication skill.
2. Through knowledge Object oriented concepts & SDLC Life Cycle.
3. Theoretical knowledge on Java and J2EE would be added skills. Also should do the Log file analysis.
4. SQL query review.
5. The engineer should have knowledge on Network Protocol.
6. He should be aware on Network Topology & ISO Model.
7. He should be aware about the ITIL and Operation Process.
8. Should be ready to work 24*7 support environment.
9. The engineer should have knowledge on Information Security
No. of Positions 1
Skill (Primary) Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Perimeter security solution
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over1,05,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :