Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruits Naib Tehsildar 2016 in Shimla.
Qualification : Any Graduate
No of Vacancy : 20
Salary : Rs. 10300-34800/- p. m
Location : Shimla
Last Date to Apply : 18th Jan 2017
Details of Himachal Pradesh PSC Naib Tehsildar 2016 Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruits Naib Tehsildar
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University. Desirable Qualification:- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Pay band: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs.4800/- (Grade Pay)
Age: Between 21 to 45 years
Scheme of Examination For The Post of Naib Tehsildar, A Class, Class-II (Gazetted): Initially, an objective type Screening Test of two hours duration will be conducted consisting of one paper of General Knowledge of 120 questions of multiple choice answers for short listing candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the screening test will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The screening test is proposed to be held at Shimla/ Mandi/ Dharamsala/ Solan/ Una/ Nahan/ Bilaspur/ Kullu/ Chamba and Hamirpur depending on the number of candidates for a particular station. However, allotment of examination centres will be at the discretion of the Commission
1. The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. The candidates having been declared qualified in the Screening test will be entitled for admission to the (Main) written examination consisting of four papers. The candidate(s) shall have to pass all the four subjects. Provided further that marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking
There will be following subjects for the (Main) examination for the direct recruits i.e. Naib Tehsildar (A Class) candidates:
G.K. & Current Affairs -100 marks
General English -50 marks
English Essay-50 marks
Hindi -50 marks
Viva-Voce -40 marks
1. General Category Rs.400/-
2. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P- Rs.100/-
3. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Visually Impaired of H.P.- No Fee
Mode of Payment : Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through e-Challan or through ePayment option.
1. The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission.
2. The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank
Dates To Remember
Interested candidates should Apply Online up to 18th January, 2017 till 11:59 P.M. (IST).
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Govt Jobs :