Informatica Corporation Hiring Technical Software Engineer for Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
Experience: 0 – 1+ years
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Informatica Corporation Hiring Technical Software Engineer for Freshers 2016
Informatica Corporation Hiring Technical Software
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
– Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
– Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
– Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
– Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
– Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
– Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
– Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
– Helping customers succeed
– Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
– Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
* Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
* 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux
* Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
* Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
* Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
* Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication
Informatica Corporation is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Over 7,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to leverage the potential of, and protect, their information from devices (IoT) to mobile to social to big data on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :