Kotak Securities Ltd WalkIn Customer Service Profile for Freshers 2016 in Ahmedabad.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 years
No.of Vacancy : 10
Walkin Date : 5th and 6th Jan, 2017
Details of Kotak Securities Ltd WalkIn Customer Service Profile for Freshers 2016
Kotak Securities Ltd WalkIn Customer Service
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Responsible for handling inbound & outbound calls
2. Responsible for resolving the queries of investment products.
3. Identify customers needs on every requirement with quick response time.
4. Handle the complaints and enquiries of customers.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Graduate / Post graduate fresher – Graduation is a must
2. Should have Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. No Night Shift/ day shift rotational bases (8 AM to 8 PM)
4. Age: Up-to 28yrs
Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts. The firm has a wide network of more than 1,255 branches, franchisees representative offices, and satellite offices across 386 cities in India and offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore.
We process more than 400000 trades a day which is much higher than some of the renowned international brokers.
The company is a corporate member of both The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). Our operations include stock broking services for trading in stock markets through branches & internet and distribution of various financial products including investments in IPOs, Mutual Funds and Currency Derivatives. Currently, Kotak Securities is one of the largest broking houses in India with substantial geographical reach to Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and America.
Walkin Details :
Interview Date- 5th and 6th Jan, 2017(Thursday and Friday)
Interview time- 10:00am to 4:00pm
Kotak Securities Ltd,1601-1608, Shapath – V, 16th Floor,
Opp. Karnavati Club, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380015
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :