KPMG Hiring for Associate Consultant Freshers 2016 in Gurgaon.
Qualification : Any Graduate, CA, MBA/ PGDM, M.Com
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
No.of Vacancy: NA
Details of KPMG Hiring for Associate Consultant Freshers 2016
KPMG Hiring for Associate Consultant
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an AssociateConsultant in the Financial Due Diligence team. Working as an Associate Consultantin this team, your responsibilities will include:
· Summarizing and Analyzing financial information (trialbalances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows)
· Preparation of data books in accordance with firm andprofessional standards and in accordance with the requirements of the project
· Reconciling information provided by management withthe Audited financial information
· Identification of issues and carrying out the relevantfinancial analysis
· Highlighting unusual trends observations and framequestions for management
· Performing review of KPMG reports for consistency
Establishing strong professional relationships with team members
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
CA / MBA / CFA /
PG in Commerce
The candidate must have 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO/ /internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies
Project andTeam management exposure
· Credible record of operating as an independentcontributor and also working within integrated, multi-disciplinary projectteams.
· High problem solving skills; ability to drive throughto an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
· Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges orsetbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
· Prior experience in performing detailed financialstatement analysis and a strong academic foundation knowledge of the field ofaccounting.
· Passionate about Deal advisory with a history oflearning continuously from experience and to seek out development opportunities.
Behavioral /team skills
· Takes personal responsibility and accountability forown work
· High level of personal integrity and ability toquickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients.
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliverresults within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types,working hours and work environments and locations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG in India provide services to over 4,500 international and national clients, in India. KPMG has offices across India in Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. The Indian firm has access to more than 7,000 Indian and expatriate professionals, many of whom are internationally trained. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :