Liventus Hiring for Application Developer Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: B.Tech /B.E
Experience: 0 yrs
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Liventus Hiring for Application Developer Freshers 2016
Liventus Hiring for Application Developer
Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
• Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
• Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
• Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
• Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
• Support management of the project development team
• Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
• Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
• Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
• Support existing applications
• Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
• Implement and support JQuery Code
• Strong English skill
• Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
• Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
• Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
• Prior work experience a plus
Liventus Technology Services Private Ltd. is currently seeking to hire entry level Application Developers for both day and night positions for our Bangalore office! We are looking for IT professionals with 0 to 2 years of experience to join us as we grow with our USA-based partner, Liventus Inc.
Our management team has over 25 years of industry expertise in business automation, process improvement and business solutions including but not limited to E commerce solutions, CRM solutions and much more. If you are looking for exciting opportunities to work in the IT hub of Bangalore this is it!
Today, Liventus offers a dedicated team of full time developers, graphic designers, marketing professionals, and business consultants. We have created and managed, from the ground-up, dozens of eCommerce sites that generate revenues in excess of 10 million dollars annually. We have created and implemented CRM Systems, paperless office systems, purchase order systems, and customer service applications. We have done work and continue to manage applications for companies such as Best Buy, Frys Electronics, Glentronics, Tag Heuer, Relay Health, Plantronics, US Cellular, and more.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :