National Payments Corporation of India NPCI Recruit Assistant Manager – Human Resource 2016 in Mumbai.
Qualification : B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate
No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : NA
Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply : 2nd Dec 2016
Details of National Payments Corporation of India NPCI Assistant Manager – Human Resource 2016 Recruitment
NPCI Recruit Assistant Manager
1. First point of contact for new employee and hiring manager from offer accept through on-boarding .
2. Responsible for complete joining and orientation Formalities of new employees.
3. Responsible for completing background verification of new joiners
4. Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire’s start date .
5. Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, accountability in understanding current NPCI business/ structure/ strategy/ news, organizing catering and distributing welcome gifts .
6. Ensure employee data collected at on-boarding stage reaches HRMS in a timely manner .
7. Comply with local government requirements in a timely manner
8. Timely vendor payments & reimbursement
9. Job posting in various job site like Naukri, Monster, Jobs Ahead & Times Jobs,
10. Executive Search through Head Hunting, Database Search, Job Portal Search, Advertisements
11. Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database
12. Analyse gaps in On-boardings process and recommend corrections to ensure high level of employee satisfaction.
13. Maintaining Database and Personnel File
14. Analyze all pre-employment medical reports to ensure that all potential crew members are in compliance with physical requirements for shipboard employment and submit the medical reports to client.
15. Coordinate with all joining crew members, U.S. and foreign embassies/consulates, port agents, as well as fleet personnel team members to ensure that all pre-employment documentation requirements have been met.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an umbrella organization for all retail payments system in India. It was set up with the guidance and support of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
Dates To Remember
Last Date to Apply 2nd Dec 2016
Top Viewed Govt Jobs :