Nokia Hiring GIS Analyst for Freshers 2016 in Mumbai.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 2.2 Lacs per annum
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Nokia Hiring GIS Analyst for Freshers 2016
Nokia Hiring GIS Analyst
• Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
• Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
• Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
• Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
• Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
• Moderate degree of supervision and routine task of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and judgment.
• Individual Contributor
• Any Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) / B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters degree from 2015 or 2016 YOP only.
• Should have minimum 15 years of full time education
• Should have 50% and above throughout the academics (10th Std till Graduation/Post Graduation)
• 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
• Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
• Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
• Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
• Detail oriented
• Good analytical and logical skills
• Good written and oral English communication skills
• Team player
• Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM and 3 PM to 11.40 PM)
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. Powered by the pioneering work of Nokia Bell Labs, our research and innovation division, and Nokia Technologies, we are at the forefront of creating and licensing the technologies that are increasingly at the heart of our connected lives. We combine global leadership in mobile and fixed network infrastructure, with the software, services, and advanced technologies to transform how smart devices and sensors tap the power of connectivity. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :