Nokia Hiring for Platform Development Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience: 0 Years
Salary: INR 6 Lacs per annum
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Nokia Hiring for Platform Development Freshers 2016
Nokia Hiring for Platform Development
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
• Conceptual knowledge of networks
• Understand and knowledge of working as part of a multi-site design and product development team and good understanding of wireless protocols
• Strong in C++ and C
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
• The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
• Strong communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, with a will to succeed.
• Self-starter, with the tenacity to solve complex problems.
• Able to work directly with customers and partners.
• Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking.
• The ability to take ownership and to drive issues to successful conclusion.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. Powered by the pioneering work of Nokia Bell Labs, our research and innovation division, and Nokia Technologies, we are at the forefront of creating and licensing the technologies that are increasingly at the heart of our connected lives. We combine global leadership in mobile and fixed network infrastructure, with the software, services, and advanced technologies to transform how smart devices and sensors tap the power of connectivity. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :