NTT DATA Hiring for Junior Software Developer – Entry Level Freshers 2016 in Noida.
Qualification : Computer Science Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 years
No.of Vacancy : NA
Details of NTT DATA Hiring for Junior Software Developer – Entry Level Freshers 2016
NTT DATA Hiring for Junior Software Developer
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Junior Software Developer–Entry Level (Recent Graduates) to join our team inNoida.
– Ensemble, HL7 and Healthcare
NTT Data Services has an exciting opportunity for recent graduates (within last 12 months) to join our innovative and growing organization. We are looking to hire entry-level Software Developers to train at our Plano campus and then relocate nation-wide.
Building strategic applications to meet clients’ exact mobile need is what our Custom Application Development Group does. When a particular application is not available, the ADM group will design one and will focus on requirements assessment, collaborative architecture and design, and comprehensive testing and deployment. We continue to seek top talent to support our growth and deliver outstanding results to our customer. If you are the best of the best, we want you on our team!
– Use current programming language and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
– Evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
– Ensemble, HL7 and Healthcare
– Computer Science Degree with strong Mathematical and programming content
– Strong programming skills and problem solving ability
– Knowledge of databases or SQL
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Team player with ability to interact with a multinational and multi-cultural team
– Should have 0-2 years of experience in testing STLC life cycle knowledge
– Experience in Unix Platform application testing. Unix/Linux, Core Java ,SQL Query
NTT DATA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :