Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruits Junior Engineer 2016 in Across india.
Qualification : Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech
No Of Vacancy : 14
Salary : Rs.6,600-13,200/-per month
Location : Across india
Last Date To Apply : 31st Oct 2016
Details of Staff Selection Commission SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Recruitment
SSC Recruits Junior Engineer 2016
F.No. 3/7/2016- P&P-II: Staff Selection Commission will hold on 3 rd December 2016 to 05th December 2016, an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised)
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies. The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent (40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH).
Nationality / citizenship: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
On-line application will be available as below:- Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 28.10.2016 Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 31.10.2016
2. The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part I Registration Part II Registration 3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
4. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
5. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
9. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height. As per specifically mentioned in para 16 of the notice of the examination.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
12. Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Dates to remember
Last Date To Apply : 31st Oct 2016
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Govt Jobs :