Tata Communications WalkIn Freshers for Engineer – IT Solutions 2016 in Pune.
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 years
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of Tata Communications WalkIn Freshers for Engineer – IT Solutions 2016
Tata Communications WalkIn Freshers for Engineer
Key Objective / Purpose of Job:
- Part of Professional Service team for Hosted Contact center platform for TCL, Objective is to provide custom solution & to enhance the features in platform by customization
- Custom Solution Design, Solution development, Custom Solution trouble shooting.
Professional IT degrees like BE/BTech/MCA.
Skill set required are: .net technology, SQL-Server, Oracle, sound understanding of Web services, XML, CRM applications.
Asp.net, MS SQL-Server, understanding of Web services, XML, CRM applications.
Basic Knowledge of development skills and database.
- Customer Centric /People Centric
- Excellent analytic/logical thinking
- 1-2 year experience on Software development life cycle, application customizations experience,
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide. Tata Communications’ depth and breadth of reach in emerging markets includes leadership in Indian enterprise data services, leadership in global international voice, and strategic investments in operators in South Africa (Neotel), Sri Lanka (Tata Communications Lanka Limited) and Nepal (United Telecom Limited). Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :