United Health Group Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer – .Net 2016 in Noida.
Qualification : B.Tech / MCA
Experience : 0 Years
Location : Noida
No of Vacancy: NA
Details of United Health Group Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer – .Net 2016
United Health Group Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer
– Experience of developing & maintaining applications on Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.0 and above, Design Pattern, JQuery, MVC 5, HTML 5, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and PL/SQL
– Generate innovative solutions to resolve application problems
– Good to have prior exposure in upgrade
– Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
– Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
– Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks.
– Participate in root cause analysis and implement recommend/execute corrective action plans
– Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team.
– Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per schedule.
– Take ownership of the assigned tasks and ensure availability over weekends/holidays as per project need
– Good oral & written communication Skills.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
– Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
– Background product development and support/ Agile
– Proficient in developing and implementing web Application using Microsoft Technologies (.Net)
– Should understand .Net Design Patterns.
– Good exposure of SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
– Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Adaptable to need based working hours if required
– Experience of working on Agile based development is preferred.
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
We seek to enhance the performance of the health system and improve the overall health and well-being of the people we serve and their communities.
We work with health care professionals and other key partners to expand access to quality health care so people get the care they need at an affordable price.
We support the physician/patient relationship and empower people with the information, guidance and tools they need to make personal health choices and decisions.
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :