UTC Aerospace Systems Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee for Freshers 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification: B.E/ BTech, /ME /MTech
Experience : 0 year
No.of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Details of UTC Aerospace Systems Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee for Freshers 2016
UTC Aerospace Systems Hiring Graduate Engineer
•Very Good Academics
•Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
• Works closely with other team members for project success
• Other responsibilities include
• Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
Basic Qualifications: Basic Qualifications : Academic qualification:
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech/ME/MTech) in Electronics and Communication.
– Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
– Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
– Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
– Possess good analytical skills
– Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
– Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles. Our customers include original equipment manufacturers that build aircraft and helicopters, engine manufacturers, and airlines, as well as defense agencies and contractors. Our commitment is to help them develop and maintain safer, lighter, more reliable and more efficient aircraft and other platforms. UTC Aerospace Systems is part of UTC Propulsion & Aerospace Systems, which includes Pratt & Whitney and which, along with Sikorsky Aircraft, comprise the aerospace portfolio of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX), a global company with 2011 annual sales of $58.2 billion and approximately 200,000 employees worldwide. UTC Aerospace Systems employs more than 40,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $12 billion (2011 pro forma).
Related Job Posts :
Top Viewed Freshers Jobs :